Friday, June 24, 2011

Babies and Rings


I love walking into a home and you can feel the calm and love. My friend Joni is amazing. She gave birth moved into a new house all in one week! Not to mention the house looked nice and moved in. You can tell she is a sweet momma. I love Joni and Rico and I am so happy for them! Congrats you 4 : )




Poor Gus.. I think he is feeling the shaft a little bit : (

Amanda holding Aria .. she was such a good little baby.

Amanda and Nate are engaged and I am thrilled for them! ( they came to visit the baby too and it was the first time I had seen them since Nate proposed on top of the empire state building)

Such a little princess.. this little girl will want for nothing.

Rico calls it her Blue Steel face ( reference from The movie Zoolander)


I loved little Aria's Bow !

We were all gabbing away about Amanda's engagement.. and I saw across the room Rico just loving all over his little girl.

Proud Momma and Aunt Crystal!

I don't look to bad with a baby in my arms ;)


Congrats Again to Rico and Joni <3



1 comment:

  1. I love this. And am stealing all of these pictures. Thank you for coming!!

    ReplyDelete