Friday, July 15, 2011

Aurora's Eye

My little 7 Year old Jack Russell Aurora, is my very best friend in the whole world.

I am a close 2nd to her best buddy Elisha, Our Greyhound. Last week we found out Aurora had a really bad case of Glaucoma in her left eye. It was so bad we had to remove the eye completely.

She has been such a great healthy pup I wasn't ready to hear such bad news... so fast. She was such a trooper. Her surgery was last Friday 7-8-2011. She is finally back to her old self rolling around in dead things and chasing her ball. I love my pups and I just wanted to say how grateful I am that there are Vets who can help my little one not have to suffer.

This is Aurora right after surgery last Friday.

Here we are on the first Spring day this year on a walk.



Here is Aurora and Elisha hanging out on the Bed a few months before she lost her eye. They are such good buddies.


Been a rough week for us : (


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow poor Aurora! I hope she is doing great. I hate to see animals suffer also.

    ReplyDelete