Sunday, May 8, 2011

Alecs Amazing Race Party

For Alec's 13th birthday we broke up into 6 teams of 6. My wonderful mother had a set up for us to go all over the place. We had to do things like; hit a bucket of balls at the golf range, take a group pictures with everyone holding different duct tape, and as a group produce 2 strikes and spare and the bowling alley. We also had to play ski ball and with the winning tickets get a prize give it to a stranger then take a picture with them. We didn't win but we had a really good time.






Duct tape picture.. I had to put my hand in since I was taking the picture.
















Ski ball with Nils


















All done with the bowling challenge






















Golfing













We had to finish the puzzle to find out what the next clue was on the back of it.





I wish I had some pictures of the awesome cake. Alec was a happy boy and we had a great time.
Thanks mom for making such a great party

Breanne

No comments:

Post a Comment