Monday, May 9, 2011

Derby Update!





Roller Derby For April and May. After the huge day of running , and alecs birthday I had a Bout.
This was a very fun bout. We just had our league split up and play each other. Johns Older Sister Brittney joined us on the track after a year break and we all played together.

Britt did awesome and her and Linds Beat my team. Its okay though I still kicked booty.
We have a lot of fun.

















April 30th our Travel Team took on a Colorado Team Called Pikes Peak Derby Dames. They have played against Wasatch for the last 2 years and always beat us. With our new and improved team we kicked their butts this year.















This is Linds and I holding Back the other Teams jammer.














Thanks to all my family and Friends who came out. I love this so much and if you are interested in checking out my new team we are really doing well this year and we are getting better every month.

<3 you guys

2 comments:

  1. That first photo is amazing. It's got sun flare and everything. Plus, I love your smirk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linds was being a stinker I had to show her up! I need Blog Lessons John says on his computer all my posts are alllll over the place.

    ReplyDelete