Wednesday, April 20, 2011

John my Love


Okay.. I love to take pictures of me and John. I put together this collection to burn your retinas of all the gushy love stuff.

We have been together for three years and are getting married next month. I am so excited and so in love
: )

I adore him. He just is so much fun, The first week we started talking I grew a nice set of abs from laughing so hard. He always does the simple things to make sure I know he cares.

Everyday he reminds me of how beautiful I am.. and we girls know how difficult it is to accept that sometimes but I am really starting to believe him.

I dunno I just love the way he looks at me sometimes, for example the other day I was practicing how I would walk if I were a zombie and I don't think I could get a bigger smile out of him.

I'm just really lucky and excited to start my life with him. He will be a great daddy and husband and make sure I feel special every day( he better or its OVER!!!)... He will though I have no doubt.

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh so sweet! you two are adorable! i'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete