Thursday, April 21, 2011

my girl doesn't like bikinis


My poor Elisha. I wanted her to show off my new swimming suit for the wedding cruise. I put it on her and she felt so ashamed. I couldn't help it though I had to share the picture.

This is Johns Greyhound Elisha. He rescued her about a year ago. She Is the sweetest big dog I have ever met. I never wanted a bigger dog, but now I can't imagine not having her around.

Her favorite thing to do lately is cuddle with her pillow pets. I thought it would be fun to give the dogs big stuffed animals to shred apart. Instead Elisha treats them like her friends. Ill have to post some pictures or video of her playing with them. Its hilarious, just last night I get home from practice and she gets so excited I am there she ran and got her pillow pet and threw it at me. I assume that means she loves me.

I love my puppy and I think my new suit is adorable !!

<3

1 comment:

  1. This puppy is SOOOO CUTE and SOOOO ASHAMED. "Mom, please...take it off. Pllleeeeeaaase."

    ReplyDelete