Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Roller Derby 2011







As some of you may know about 2 years ago I picked up on the fast growing amazing Sport of Roller Derby. I took on the Name of HARRY SLAUGHTER THE DESTROYER OF ALL IN HER PATH>>>

okay its just Harry Slaughter but I have to amp things up since I am so tiny.
These last couple months I have been playing with a new league in SLC. We are Wasatch Roller Derby.



My travel team "Midnight Terrors" are focusing on being more competitive and will be playing some pretty fun amazing games in the next year. My new location is
Salt Lake City, UT 84104


We have our own warehouse so all our home games will be played there. Its been such a blast learning and growing. I think everyone should see it at least once. (be careful you might get hooked)

I have a great little fan base with my amazing fiance John. He is going to start doing some DJ/MUSIC-ing for our league. John has great taste so if the derby is boring at least he puts on a good show.

I could go on for days about the awesomeness of derby but I will spare you the details. Just hook up with me if you are interested in bout days or any information on how the game is played.












































My Captain was so kind to use me and my cute skirt for an Ad in Slug Magazine for April 2011.

3 comments:

  1. i love that you do this!

    i didn't know you switched leagues though!! bummer dude, now you wont do bouts at my work anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did switch in December. I couldn't handle the commute and late nights anymore. I still Help with bouts for Junction City from time to time so I will be around. I helped coach one of the home teams to victory last weekend : ) . You will see me around miss Amy.

    ReplyDelete