Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Wedding Crew!!





My wonderful friend Winter Rowland took some awesome pictures of John and I. I have known her for many years. We were photography buddies in High school and we also worked at Kiddie Kandids together. I have watched her grow as an artist and photographer and I am so proud of her. I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures she took for us. I just want to thank her and Crystal Ross for the time they put in to make us look fabulous. Check out her stuff at http://purpleplumphoto.com




thanks WINTER!!!





My mom has been a great support for me. Id like to start out with how much I appreciate my mother. She is such an incredible woman. I know how hard it is sometimes for her to accept that I am following a different path then she may have thought for me. It means the world to me that she still loves and supports me anyway. She can see how happy I am and I love her for all her help in getting ready for my wedding too. I am so grateful that they love John for me and that I have them on my side. I love you Mom and dad! Thanks for everything.





Linds!! Johns sweet and wonderful younger sister. ( this is a fun photo from her birthday costume party: ). Linds got me into derby and has been one of my best friends these last couple years. I am so proud of her and watching her grow up has been so fun. She has really helped me prep up for the wedding. I am so lucky to have her talents, she is helping me with a few art projects for the reception. Its going to be amazing everyone will love it.
Thanks Linds!! I love you





These next two Pictures go hand in hand. My incredible cousin Whitney Morris is a fabulous baker and person.

She has this knack for making things look extra extraordinary and beautiful. She does it for a living. She is making us the most incredible dessert table every created. Along with my wedding cake its going to be so amazing if you don't like me.. Just come to see this!! I promise you wont be let down.

Whit has always been an inspiration to me as a mother, a friend and following your heart. she is so smart and talented I can't wait to see what she comes up with.


















Brittany Evans! Now, I know I've said I have all these talented people in my life but she also falls in the category. Britt helps me stay beautiful. I would still look like a troll with out her. She can make anyone look good with her magic hands. She has been so great through my wedding planning. Helping me with all the little details to keep it fun and modern. I am so grateful to her and all her help. She is amazing and going to be the best Sister a girl could ask for. I watch her balance so much in her life and I hope she knows how much we care about her. Thanks for everything Britt I love you!

5 comments:

  1. I am so excited and happy for you guys!! I didn't know you worked at Kiddie Kandids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sisters-in-law are amazing. Talented and sweet. You and John are amazing in every way. Your mom (though I havent met her) seems out of this world and so full of love and support. I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS WEDDING

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAHHH I am so excited too : )

    and yes Jackie I did work for the Old KK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I haven't seen an invite to the wedding party yet. Maybe I thought I sent you our address and didnt, or it's just not here... whatever. Looks like this is going to be the most beautiful and happy party ever! (Tyson's and mine might be there on the happy, but your party will be WAY better). Anyway, We're planning on coming whether you like it or not! Oh, and if I haven't said it already, I'm very happy for you two and you make a stunning couple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWE Kristen :( I thought I sent you one? maybe I wrote your address down wrong? well Good you better be there.. its at the clubhouse in foxburo (you know the place ) May 14th 4-6:30ish.. we have it for the day so it might go longer who knows. Its going to be adorable



    I can't wait to see you and your little family!!

    ReplyDelete